Tuesday, October 22, 2019

portrait poster






Artist Statement
The objective for this project was to create a portrait of ourselves in illustrator from a picture we liked of ourselves. I decided to use a picture that showed more than just the face because I liked the look of the photo. When designing this portrait I knew that I wanted to focus on me and my body rather than the trees and flowers, so instead I added a cute little design. The use of the bright colors contrast against the skin and dress. I chose the words Free Spirit because I thought this picture conveyed a very laid back and carefree attitude and I wanted to showcase that even more. Overall, I really enjoyed this project and like how it turned out, I'll probably continue using this program for future projects. I actually used Illustrator to design a t-shirt and I learn something new each time I use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment